In my practice, I aim to provide individuals facing a wide range of difficulties the compassion, care and dignity they deserve. My focus in counseling is to assist people in identifying the sources of their difficulties and learning new ways to approach, cope with, or handle these situations…
Crisis Referral Information
Nate Marshall Counseling does not provide crisis services. If you or a loved one has thoughts of harming themselves or someone else, please use one of the resources below, call 911, or take them to the nearest emergency room.
- National Suicide Prevention Line 988 or 1-800-273-TALK
- Suicide Prevention Life Line – Warm Line 602-347-1100
- Suicide Prevention Life Line – Crisis Line 602-222-9444
- Suicide Hotline (EMPACT) 480-784-1500
- Crisis Text Line Text MHA to 741741
- Domestic Violence Hotline 602-263-8900
- Child Abuse Hotline 1-888-767-2445
- Veterans Crisis Hotline 1-800-273-8255
- The Trevor Project (LGBTQIA) 1-866-488-7386
These statements can help you identify the issues that you are facing and how Nate can assist you in handling these situations or experiences.